Terms & Conditions
The term Bristol Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic or The Running School or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is as given under legal entity below. Our company registration number is 8953596. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
i) Our Contact Details
Customer Service Contact:
Tel: 0117 973 8319
Bristol Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic Ltd
Redland Green Club
Redland Green Road
Bristol Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic Ltd
Redland Green Club
Redland Green Road
ii) Order, Delivery, Payment and related terms
Placing an order
UK Orders only. Online orders can be placed using our secure shopping cart at http://www.bristolphysiotherapyclinic.co.uk/section.php/6/1/movement-school/de351e50349454d2bb28b87c7f7aeec9
For telephone orders call us with a debit/credit card on 0117 973 8319. We take all major credit and debit cards expect American Express.
Orders can be sent by post to the address above. We accept cheques or postal orders payable to Bristol Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic Limited.
We ship to the UK only.
PLEASE NOTE: Our prices are in British Pounds Sterling. The prices shown on our product pages include the current rate of VAT (sales tax).
Every effort is made to ensure our catalogue descriptions and illustrations are clear and accurate. All colours and sizes are approximate. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and printing processes allow. Due to our policy of continual improvement some products may vary from those described. The company reserves the right to amend the specification, construction and/or design without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are Inclusive of Value Added Tax.
- The Company reserves the right, to vary the price of the Goods to take account of any increases in the cost of raw materials, manufacture, packing, transport or wages or otherwise.
- Prices charged will be those effective at the date of receipt of Customer Order.
Delivery / Handling Charges
- Unless the Company otherwise agrees, delivery shall be made to the delivery point specified in the Order.
- Stated delivery times are no more than an estimate on the part of the Company and shall not be binding upon the Company, which shall not be liable for any costs or damage caused by reason of any delay in delivery.
- We endeavour to dispatch orders within 1 to 5 days (excluding weekends and holidays).
For clarification, please contact Bristol Physiotherapy Clinic. Bristol Physiotherapy Clinic does not accept any liability for product(s) delivery time changing nor does it give any guarantee regarding the actual delivery time or date.
- The Company reserves the right to make delivery by instalments and to tender a separate invoice in respect of each instalment.
- Unless otherwise stated on the catalogue page, carriage is not charged on orders over £90 (including VAT, net of discounts). Orders between £30 and £89.99 will be charged at £3.95, and £4.95 for orders below £30. Oversize items are subject to additional delivery and handling charges, regardless of the value of the order, please contact customer services for details.
- Unless otherwise stated on the catalogue page, carriage on all orders for Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands will be charged at the above standard terms plus £10 per carton.
Returns & Refund and Cancellation Policy
Once you have confirmed purchase on our site for a product it is not possible to cancel your order at that point. However, we do have a 14 day returns policy on our products. Return in the delivered condition (ie unworn) in original packaging for exchange or refund. Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost. Once products have been used, they cannot be returned. We reserve the right to charge a suitable handling charge if items are returned in an unsaleable condition. Please Note: the cost of outgoing postage/shipping & packaging will be deducted from the refund (minimum £2.50). We reserve the right to charge postage/shipping for re-delivery of orders. If products are received damaged, we must be notified in writing within 7 days from receipt.
Unless otherwise stated, a 12 month guarantee from the date of the invoice applies to all products with the exception of disposable and limited life products. The Company warrants that the Goods shall at the time of delivery correspond to the specifications published by the Company when used for purposes for which goods of that type are ordinarily used. In the absence of any such published specifications applicable to the Goods, the Company warrants that the Goods shall at the time of delivery be of merchantable quality. If any Goods do not conform to that warranty the Company will at its option:
- Replace the Goods found not to conform to the warranty
- Bring the Goods into conformity with the published specifications of the Company or (as the case may be) merchantable quality
- Take back the Goods found not to conform to the warranty and refund the appropriate part of the purchase price. Please contact Customer Services. Goods will only be collected from the original delivery address. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Notice of Damage, Non-Delivery or Wrong Delivery
- The Company gives no guarantee of the exact quantity of goods delivered and in the event that quantity of Goods delivered does not correspond with the quantity stated on the Order the Customer shall only be liable to pay for the quantity delivered.
- If, upon receipt, the goods appear damaged, incomplete or incorrect please indicate on the carrier’s documentation and notify our Customer Services Department of the situation no later than 3 days after delivery. If in doubt please sign the carrier’s documentation "Unexamined”. Should an expected consignment not arrive, please notify our Customer Services Department within 21 days from date of invoice, failing which the Company shall be under no liability for nondelivery. Made to Order and Non-stock products should be immediately inspected on arrival and any damage reported to customer services the same day.
- Under no circumstances shall any goods be returned to the Company without its prior consent, otherwise liability is not accepted. The Company will issue a Goods Returns Number and this must be clearly marked on the exterior of every package returned. Returned Goods must be suitably packaged, for transportation by carrier. Goods received without suitable packaging will not be credited. Where the Company has made the error, full credit will only be given on returned goods that are fit for sale.
- The Company is under no obligation to accept goods for return due to customer ordering errors, surplus stock etc. but where it agrees to do so a 15% handling charge will apply, the customer will arrange carriage and pay all freight charges. The company will issue a Goods Returns number which must be clearly marked on the exterior of each package returned.
- Refused Deliveries – We reserve the right to make a carriage charge plus 15% handling charge on all consignments endered for delivery, which are refused without justification.
- Only unused and complete goods may be returned, they must be undamaged current lines in their original packaging, displayed in our most recent catalogue and less than 12 months old. Goods not conforming to these criteria will not be accepted for credit. The company reserve the right to dispose of any non-saleable and uncreditable returned goods.
We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices without notice.
Consult your physician before beginning any physical training programme or using any new physical training equipment. Do not perform exercises that cause injury or irritation to a pre-existing injury or medical condition.
iii) General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.