Next year we are getting involved in some exciting projects, including teaming up with event and retreat experts Paul Rooker and Hiten Vora with a week-long retreat in Portugal to get you ‘Marathon Ready’
From MONDAY 13th MARCH 2023, we will be at a retreat, a MARATHON READY RETREAT, in the exclusive destination of Quinta Da Lago, Portugal.
The five-day retreat will be designed for Runners and Non-Runners alike. You will leave inspired, energised, and take away with you the tools and skills needed to carry on and complete this major milestone.
So, if you’ve signed up for a marathon, thinking about signing up or just need that final inspiration and friendly nudge, then jump on board. I promise you will not regret it!
We have limited spaces, so you’ll need to be quick. What better place to get going, come and Run in the Sun with us at The Marathon Ready Retreat.
If this sounds like something you would be up for then please do contact us ASAP and log you interest. I can then send out further information, news, pricing, and exciting additions to the retreat.
Joining the retreat will be the inspirational BEN SMITH, who ran 401 Marathons in 401 Days back in 2015, whilst raising money for charity. In 2016 he was honoured with Helen Rollason Award at the BBC Sports Personality of The Year Awards. He’s an author, a campaigner for mental health and all-round good egg. His story WILL inspire you.
Plus, we will have expert advice from our very own CHRIS KAY, owner and director of the Bristol Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic. Chris is a leading running injury and techniques specialist who has worked with elite athletes, Olympians, world champions and world record breakers.
What will be included –
- 5 nights in an exclusive boutique hotel in the beautiful Quinta Do Lago including food from their delicious restaurant
- Stunning running routes of varying locations. distances, intensities and terrain all taken by our experienced running experts
- Educational workshops
- Training programmes (individualised to take away)
- Practical sessions including
- Personalised strength and conditioning sessions (with programme to take away)
- Individual biomechanical running video analysis
- Running technique coaching related to marathon distances
Most of all, it will be enjoyable, educational and with like minded people!